POSITION: Finance Clerk (Part-Time)
This position has an overall responsibility for providing accounting and clerical support for the Finance Department.
- High School Diploma with credentials illustrating proficiency in Math and English.
- Post-secondary studies or Certificate in Accounting or relevant field a plus.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel a plus
At least three (3) years of work experience in accounting, business, clerical, or administrative positions.
1. Basic accounting procedures
2. General clerical practices and procedures.
3. Standard business documents and formats
4. Quickbooks, MS Excel and the MS Office suite, Email etc.
5. Inventory receipt and distribution practices
6. Petty Cash controls and procedures
7. Basic office equipment 8. Knowledge of records management
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Good communication skills.
2. Proficient computer skills.
3. Must possess good interpersonal skills and practice professional office decorum.
4. Possess good organizational skills.
5. Ability to practice discretion and maintain confidentiality in this sensitive area.
6. Ability to read and analyse documents.
7. Ability to pay very close attention to details and meet assigned deadlines.
8. Must possess the ability to work as a part of a team.
9. Must present self in professional office attire at all times.