Family Island Coordinator EXUMA
Bahamas Technical and Vocational Institute
Old Trail Road
Nassau, N.P., The Bahamas
Date Posted: March 2023
Employment Type: Part-Time
The Bahamas Technical and Vocational Institute is pleased to invite candidates to apply for the position of Family Island Coordinator, Exuma. This part-time position will commence immediately.
The Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Associate Vice President, Northern Bahamas Campus, with liaising responsibility to the relevant Deans and Heads of Department for the courses/programmes in the trades offered on the island.
This post requires twenty (20) hours per week, and will entail facilitating marketing, recruitment (students and instructors) and orientation sessions for successful recruits. The appointed Coordinator will be required to structure his/her schedule throughout the week, Monday – Saturday to accommodate the required job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of one year work experience coordinating projects in business, government or educational settings
- Familiarity with the technical and vocational trades and Intermediate computer skills would be assets
Bahamas Technical and Vocational Institute (BTVI) Exuma. Temporary office facilities, Exuma Foundation.
All interested persons are asked to submit the following documents to the HR Department at [email protected]: by 31st May 2023.
- Resume with cover letter expressing interest
- Three references no older than 3 months (one being from an immediate past supervisor)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copy of Official Transcripts
- Copy of the first three pages of passport
- Copy of NIB card
- One Original Copy of Police Record