Documentation Requests

The Office of the Registrar issues copies of the following documents:

• Certificates
• Verification letters
• Visa References
• Official and Unofficial Transcripts

Requests for such documents are made using the Documentation Request Form which is available in the Office of the Registrar. Documents are also available on the web at

A processing fee payable at Student Accounts (located in the J block) is required for duplicate certificates and official transcripts. Please bring a receipt when requesting documentation.